Friday, August 21, 2009

Pre-Wedding


1. IMG_2519, 2. P6250005, 3. DSCN0464, 4. DSCN0482, 5. DSCN0477, 6. IMG_2527, 7. IMG_2561, 8. DSCN0474, 9. DSCN0493, 10. IMG_2565, 11. DSCN0480, 12. DSCN0510

I was going to re-cap some of the activities leading up to the wedding, but looking at those pictures doesn't give me very much joy.

Isn't that a shame?

It's because I'm a procrastinator & really just wanted to go to the courthouse & then to lunch with my closest friends and family. Nico wanted the huge party with lots of food and everyone we possible knew, dancing and eating and drinking and being merry. Being at a point in our lives where we are trying to pay off debt, we compromised & had a small church wedding where we invited all of our friends and family, but just had a small reception with cake and punch afterwards. But I procrastinated.

And procrastinated.

And procrastinated.

And so the days leading up to the wedding were filled with anxiety and stress and worry and arguments instead of the joy and happiness and euphoria one would expect them to. So instead of re-caps, I’ve included a few photos of that do make me happy & can say that at least I have learned a lesson: don’t procrastinate! …well, here’s hoping anyway. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment