Friday, January 15, 2010



I'm throwing a diaper shower for a dear friend next month & am figuring out the foods/desserts/drinks. I'm not sure exactly what protocol is & probably won't look it up, so I’m kind of flying by the seat of my pants and hoping that everything turns out well.


Here is what the menu looks like so far:

Drinks
Homemade Orange Julius
Grape, Pineapple, & Ginger Punch

And, of course, ice water - maybe flavoured with mint or rosemary, or something like that?








Food
some fresh fruit & vegetables

Yakitori

Baked
Chicken Meatballs

Raspberry Brie Phyllo Cups

Phyllo Mushroom Bundles

Goat Cheese with Fres
h Dill & Paprika

Lemony Zucchini Goat Cheese Pizza

Edamame Dip

Baked Brie

Little Egg & Bacon Tarts



Dessert
My Gran's Pound Cake
New York Style Cheesecake (recipes to come for both)

Chocolate Truffles with Sea Salt
The Bar
- Maribeth is part Filipino, so I'm hoping that she'll enjoy this
Poppyseed Lemon Cake

So there we go! Hopefully everyone will enjoy this & it won't be too little. That's always my biggest fear: not enough food...


No comments:

Post a Comment